Monday, September 8, 2014

All I can think about when I think and search my word is energy and things that we use to create energy like windmills, nuclear power plants, and coal power plants. When i searched my word on google and other image sites there really wasn't any pictures that came up so it was really up to me about what my interpretation of the word is. I also searched other words that are similar to mine. This link helped me think of some other ideas that I could use.

http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/R/Regeneration.html

When I searched my word on Pinterest it still gave me really weird results like busy cities. I started thinking about things I could use for my word and what came to mind is energy and windmills and starfish.

http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=wind%20mills

There was actually a lot of reading on my word and it helped me think of other things like the creation of life and the earth and things like that. Researching my word really helped widen my thoughts about my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment